Wildwood Adventures offers an Accredited Outdoor Learning Practitioner Course (2.5days) in conjunction with Cambium Sustainable, Outdoor activity blitz days and Bespoke inset training.
Drawing on years of experience working in schools and with groups, these sessions provide a practical approach packed with ideas and ways to get the most from your outdoor spaces.
Thanks to the Forest Education Network (England) we are delighted to be able to offer a funded Outdoor Learning Level 2 Course.
Friday March 24 at Flax Bourton Primary School.
The cost for the course is £50 per student (normally £275) and the training provides online training (approx 20 hours to complete) and 1 day Face to Face practical skills with additional half day Zoom for portfolio support. Students will need to submit a portfolio for marking.
The Subsidies are available for individuals who:
- are employed by a School, Education Setting or Outdoor Education organisation based in England
- do not already have an Outdoor learning or Forest School qualification
- have access to a wooded area where they could run Outdoor Learning
- have a client group of children or young people available to use the training with
- are willing to be interviewed after the course about the impact that the training has had upon their organisation
To ensure as many organisations benefit as possible, one subsidy is available per organisation but additional places on the training can be booked at full cost.”
In order to book, learners will need to go to the RFS site using this link and then select the event they want to book which will then send them to the Cambium booking system and full details of course content.