Wildwood Adventures was set up in 2013 and has grown from year to year.
Just as nature evolves so too has Wildwood Adventures building its programme over time. We endeavour to provide a space where all individuals feel safe to grow and learn in a holistic way supporting their social, emotional and physical development., having fun and connecting to nature.
Nature is the best teacher of all. It is all around us and our wellbeing and that of the Earth relies on us nurturing this connection. If we can support children and adults to find their connection to nature which they will hold for life we have done our jobs.
Nature is a constant, one season follows another and to immerse ourselves in this and discover the world, is something which should be available to all. Now more than ever nature comes into focus as essential to our wellbeing and a calming force which we need to protect.
Wildwood Adventures currently offers:
- Forest School and Outdoor Learning programmes for schools
- Group Sessions for Home Education Groups and preschool children
- Outdoor Learning Training for adults: accredited and skills based.
- Bespoke Workshops and Inset days
- Taster sessions
- Earth Conscious Activities for Openings and Events
- Regular family Storytelling &Forest School gatherings
- Forest School Site Development consultation.
Do get in touch if you would like to be involved.