Wildwood Adventures was set up in 2013 and has grown from year to year.
Just as nature evolves so too has Wildwood Adventures building its programme over time. From Forest School and Outdoor Learning to one off events and workshops, we endeavour to provide a space where all individuals feel safe to grow and learn in a holistic way in the outdoors. Our programmes aim to support an individuals social, emotional and physical development whilst having fun and connecting to nature.
Being in nature is essential for our wellbeing, and we try to tread lightly on the Earth, supporting children and adults to find their connection to nature.
Nature is a constant, one season follows another, and to immerse ourselves in this and discover the world, is something which should be available to all. Now more than ever nature comes into focus as essential to our wellbeing and a calming force which we need to protect.
Wildwood Adventures currently offers:
- Forest School and Outdoor Learning programmes for schools
- Forest School for Home Education and preschool groups
- Outdoor Learning Training for adults: accredited and skills based.
- Bespoke Workshops and Inset days
- Taster sessions
- Earth Conscious Activities for Openings and Events
- Regular family Storytelling &Forest School gatherings
- Forest School Site Development consultation.
Do get in touch if you would like to be involved.